I’ve been having fun with mandalas and colour. I just finished this one, which was drawn in fine black pen, then hand coloured using Winsor and Newton Pro Marker pens. Putting the colour on is really relaxing!
The bright colours and interesting shapes in it are perfect for yoga or workout leggings, or as summer festival wear. Here’s how a single mandala looks on leggings from Zazzle
The multi-manda leggings
There’s another version that has several mandalas – they show more of the bright pink background.
And here are the side and rear views, there is a lot more of the pink background visibleon this version
Their bright colours really give me a lift, especially the turquoise blue and contrasting vivid pink, both enhanced by the splashes of green and red. I had fun designing them, so I hope you like them too!
About the leggings
They are custom made with care, and each pair of leggings is printed before being sewn.
The medium weight fabric is sturdy, yet breathable, stretches to fit your body, hugs in all the right places and bounces back after washing. You can wear your leggings over and over and they won’t lose their shape.Size & Fit
- Full length leggings
- Model is 5’10” and wearing a size S
- Compression fit due to high spandex content; our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
Fabric & Care
- Material: Ultra-stretch ecopolyester spandex blend (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- High spandex composition means compression fit won’t lose shape
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Vibrant print won’t fade after washing
- Hand sewn in Canada